Thursday, April 3, 2014

Madison & Luke

Engagement shoots are just so FUN!

The couples are always so excited, and they loooooOOOoooove each other, they're fun to direct... It's all around a good time. I met Madison and Luke in League City at Challenger 7 park... AND. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I couldn't have asked for nicer people!


 I wanted a touch of whimsy in this shoot, so the lovely Katy made the beautiful wreath pictured above. It's the little things!


The weather was grey and overcast (a photographer's dream!) and I felt so lucky to be in such a gorgeous spot with such pretty people. I shot this session on a 50mm 1.4 and compensated with shutter speed to keep my aperture at 1.4 throughout the shoot. Nothing says lovely like a gorgeous creamy soft background!  



They laughed, they kissed, they danced, and fun was had by all.
It's always a good time to dance in a field for absolutely no reason without any music. But hey, they got some kisses out of it aaaaand a great shot.






The cloud cover helped the green forest really POP! The whole forest felt like it was ours. I tried to capture both shots that show ten off (They're pretty adorable, yes?) but also to show the scenery and give them a few "moment" shots. 







This shot. THIS SHOT. THIS. Thiiiiiissssss.I can't get over this shot. Isn't she perfect? Love it.

You'll see more of these two lovebirds in November when we're out at their wedding.

That shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment