Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ebay?

Well, I finally broke down and listed a print on Ebay. As much as I love selling prints on Etsy, I need to learn to make them move faster! As a photographer I have the persistant problem of being chronically broke, so any sales are welcome. I decided to broaden my horizons and list on Ebay today to see if I can get any art action. It costs more than listing on Etsy, which of course is terrible, but we'll see what happens. I listed a print from Bearial's travels:




Very soon I will do an article on Bearial so you guys can learn what he is all about. For now you can be content with knowing he is a fantastic world traveller and his pictures are absolutely adorable. He is the perfect touch to children's rooms as well as that boring workspace that needs cheering.

Time for the post office! I am going to drop some Etsy goodies in the mail so they can reach their eager Tradeaholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment