Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Constructive Tendencies


My new website is up and running!


Many thanks go to Richard Filyaw, my fabulous and talented web designer, who helped this become possible.


As you know, I am a photographer, and more than anything I wanted a place where I could show my work and not have to follow the scripts or setup of a hosted website, so I finally got my stuff together and got started on this project. I am very very proud to be able to show my work in such a fun online space! I am working on it daily, it is everchanging!


I am hoping that with time it will grow to look exactly how I want it. Nature inspired yet modern, fun yet classy, inspired yet professional.


I am encouraging all of my friends and etsy associates to go through my site and suggest to me some photos that you would like to see in my etsy shop. I am always trying to add new listings and bone up my shop, so please leave a comment and let me know your opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment