Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Christmas this year was fabulous!

I spent the entire time with my fiance's family, and despite past unhappiness, they were quite nice to me this time! I am VERY happy to finally make some progress in that area! It has been a long road, but they are finally starting to be sweet to me when I am around.

I am now armed with multiple gift cards, so Michaels here I come!

I also won a couple of great auctions on Ebay, so you can expect to see some fun new additions to my shops based on my new materials.

Happy holidays everyone!

Stay tuned, because 2010 will be the year of the monthly giveaway!

That's right... free stuff!

It will range from jewelry, to photography, to ModFauna animals, to frames.... You'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment